[OM] Re: OM 10- special model?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM 10- special model?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 16:44:27 -0400
OM-10 w/FC adapter was a marketing idea to turn the US version of the OM-10
into something the
grey market couldn't get.  They quite literally had boxes of manual adapters
redone to
say FC on the front.  Words "manual adapter" were polished off and FC was
printed in place.
The FC adapter was identical to the regular MA and just snapped on and off.
Nothing special.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.