[OM] Re: OM 2n wiring at the bottom part

Subject: [OM] Re: OM 2n wiring at the bottom part
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 09:32:10 -0400
With the mount pointing away from you, so you're looking at the bottom of
the camera with the P board on the right:

orange wire solders to the right of the green wire at the bottom of the IC
brown wire solders to the right of the orange wire (also bottom of the IC)
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714