[OM] Re: OM 10- special model?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM 10- special model?
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 16:26:49 EDT
No, it wasn't permanently fixed to the body, it was the same manual adapter,
just included with the camera.  The one that I had was in black, and I seem to
recall the "FC" designation was part of the "OM-10" that was on the front of
the body, but I may be wrong... Mine also had a sticker applied with the U.S.
Olympic logo.- 1984 I believe??

George S.