[OM] Re: Event photography with digital vs film

Subject: [OM] Re: Event photography with digital vs film
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 13:25:49 -0700 (PDT)
> Could you clarify why you think you'd have made the wrong
> decision if you had gotten a DSLR? Just curious.

I was leaning heavily towards the Fuji S2.  There is no grousing
about the image quality--it rocks.  But there are some serious
usability issues that would have haunted me.

My second choice was a used Nikon 1DX.  Great camera, no slouch.
 But the ever existant size and weight would have limited its
usability for 1/2 of my shooting.  I'm too used to the svelte
nature of the OM system.

AG