[OM] Re: E-1 v E-20(p)

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 v E-20(p)
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 15:11:25 EDT
Everyone has their own idea as to what is "outdated". I still use my E-10
almost every day. With the TCON, I go from 35mm to 200mm. It's verry
convenient,
but it won't take the place of my OM-4Ti and OM-2S. It has some issues that
other more "current" digitals still have, even tho they may have improved on it
a bit- the AF sensitivity, write times, etc., but for what i use it for, I see
no "need" to run out and get an E-1. If you want to replace an SLR "system",
then I'd say no, it's not THAT good.  But you won't be unhappy with an E-20,
it's a very capable product.

George S.