[OM] Re: OM4Ti meter Vs OM1 meter

Subject: [OM] Re: OM4Ti meter Vs OM1 meter
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 09:02:00 -0400
To get an idea if the meters are even reasonably close, use same type of
lens on both (like a 50), point  them at an evenly lit blank wall.  Are you
sure the battery in the OM-1 is mercury?  They have not been made in years.
If you bought the battery in a store recently and it says 625A or 625U, it
is alkaline 1.55V and throws the meter off as much as 3 stops.  So, that
would be a problem right there.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.