[OM] Re: Don't ask unless you are willing to accept the answer!

Subject: [OM] Re: Don't ask unless you are willing to accept the answer!
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 May 2004 19:33:34 -0400
on 2004/05/08 1:03 PM, Garry Lewis at garrylewis747@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> 2 Olympus 50mm F/1.8.  ( only large lines were seen individually, but
> contrast was the best of the three lenses)

What's the serial number? People on this list can tell us how old and what
version it is. My older 50/1.8 is OK but nothing to crow about.

> 2. CLA the Leica and buy more 50 year old lenses?

I have nothing against this option.

> 3 Upgrade my Olympus 50mm lens?

I bought one of the miJ versions that Bill Barber found; it's very sharp. It
cost USD 30 including shipping. While you may or may not get quite the deal
Bill found, that gives an indication of price range.

Andrew