[OM] Re: Digital

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 16:32:28 -0600
At 07:31 AM 07/05/2004, AG Schnozz wrote:

>One thing anto-shake doesn't help with is the low-frequency
>swaying that our bodies always do. These slow hand-held
>exposures are usually trumped by body motion where you are
>rocking forward and backward towards and away from the subject.
>Only a problem, though, with close-ups.

Yeah, already noticed that.  It's my go-to camera now for daily stuff, but
when I wanna get serious, I still load the OMs up with film.  Speaking of
which, I just ran into a stash of expired Delta 100, which I'm gonna burn
through for fun.  Can't wait!

>Have you been able to find the film take up spindle yet?  My
>film cartridges won't fit in the slot.

I think you need APS cartridges, mang.  They auto-rewind.  If they won't go
in easily, I recommend the same technique that I use for all my sensitive,
precision equipment -- hit 'em with a hammer.  ;-)

Garth