[OM] Re: E-1, E-1, E-1! Who's next?

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1, E-1, E-1! Who's next?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 19:38:35 EDT
In a message dated 5/6/2004 6:09:51 PM Central Standard Time,
hdahl@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

 DC's I tried feel and handles more like toys than gear for
picture producing. But then again, I never held an E-1.

Unless you really want to buy one, I wouldn't pick one up and give it a try,
even in a camera store or a trade show.  I did and now you can see what
happened.  The lenses I've tried are the 14-54mm, 11-22mm and the 300mm.  Yep,
want
them all.  This is a mutant strain of the Zuikoholic gene that I've heard cvan
be deadly.  Stay away from all those dang camera.  My name is Bill and I am .
. . .            Bill Barber