[OM] Re: [Re: Mannheim's book for less than USD20!]]]]

Subject: [OM] Re: [Re: Mannheim's book for less than USD20!]]]]
From: Craig Cunningham <craig.cunningham@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 18:35:10 -0500
George,

Glad you 'tweaked' these fellows, I received an email from them this afternoon
-- and guess what? "Thank you for your order via our website. We have now sold
out of both books..."

So much for that, I guess.

They were just slower in letting me know that I was S.O.L. And I don't mean
Sold Out Loser, either  :-)

- Craig

P.S -- Here's an offer for list members to consider -- if an owner of
Mannheim's Olympus OM Way is willing to lend it to me for a period of time,
I'd be happy to put my new Epson 3170 scanner to use and make a .pdf copy that
I will happily provide on CD-R to the owner upon return of the book.

He or she can then decide whether to generously distribute it to the
zuikoholics list without having the headache of actually scanning it.  The
owner won't have made an unauthorized copy, and I won't have been responsible
for distributing a .pdf version to anyone that doesn't own the book.

I should be able to scan 75-100 pages a week without putting too big of a
strain on my limited free time.

Any takers?

 - Craig