[OM] Re: 40mm pancake - collector or shooter?

Subject: [OM] Re: 40mm pancake - collector or shooter?
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 07:35:36 EDT
Yeah, the scale focusing concerned me a lot at first, but I've quickly
learned to deal with it. To me, it's kind of like the Oly XA3- just a few
choices
for the zones, you're certainly not constantly fiddling with it due to the
great
DOF latitude.

I do agree with you (about the 35/ 2.5) and with Skip- (about the 28/ 3.5)
being excellent (and sometimes better) choices, but I already had a 35mm in LTM
and since I have a 24mm Zuiko- which is as wide as I want to go, I'm not good
with super-wides, I felt that, for me, it was more natural to get the 25mm.

Best,
George S.