[OM] Re: Temporary absence

Subject: [OM] Re: Temporary absence
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 09:25:00 +0200

Sounds to me like you're taking the p*ss...
Jez

                      "Gordon J. Ross"

                      <gordross@shaw.c         To:      olympus@xxxxxxxxxx

                      a>                       cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject: [OM] Re: Temporary
absence
                      olympus-owner@ml

                      .free.fr

                      28/04/2004 09:01

                      Please respond

                      to olympus

Hi Jez:
I have a Urodata OM 3 analyzer that I aquired on eb*y. Please send your
samples to Piers for a nose test and he can then forward them to me. Make
sure to not just pee in the envelope, a ziplock baggie at the least should
be employed.
Gord