[OM] Re: Temporary absence

Subject: [OM] Re: Temporary absence
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 18:33:53 +0000
Les,

I hope they fix whatever's wrong with a minimum of discomfort, all costs
covered by insurance, while you are looked after by young, sexy and attentive
nurses who make you wish you could have stayed abed in their care longer.

Should I hold your promised CD of hi-res scan samples until you have escaped
the clutches of modern medical care and are once again at large?  No, I'll send
it on anyway, knowing you'll be home soon, and hopefully by the time it makes
it from here to there.

Walt

--
Everybody thinks they have a sense