[OM] Re: justification for keeping auto tubes ?

Subject: [OM] Re: justification for keeping auto tubes ?
From: "Joseph Ascione" <jascione@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 15:27:06 -0400
Wim:
This looks like something I would like to understand and keep for which
I thank you in advance, but I didn't mentally pick it up at first sight.
36 @ 240 means exactly what? I have a kiron reversing ring but I have
not played with the extensions as yet.  I also have two coupling rings
at 49 and 55.  I figured I would play and learn but I hadn't thought
about using the extension with the reversing ring. Also what about the
coupling rings have you worked with them at all?  Is there anywhere on
the net that talks about macro techniques?