[OM] Re: Big Cameras (Re: Scan OM/film or get digital camera?)

Subject: [OM] Re: Big Cameras (Re: Scan OM/film or get digital camera?)
From: "Daniel Tan" <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 16:24:05 +1000
If it's not a fresh body, it's a mooshed & dented D100 - It stands
slightly shorter & thinner than the D100, but also the "shoulders" (for
lack of better describing words) of the camera, with the prism in the
middle, are more curved. The only film bodies that look similar are the
F65 or F75/F55, but these are a far bit different & smaller. There's a
body design comparison on DPreview.com

Daniel

Behalf
> Of Tom Scales
> Sent: Sunday, 25 April 2004 15:33
> To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [OM] Re: Big Cameras (Re: Scan OM/film or get digital
camera?)

> You sure the D70 is no a fresh body?
>
> All I know is that the D100 works flawlessly and fits just fine.
>
> Tom

Fuji