[OM] Re: Minolta 5400 first impressions

Subject: [OM] Re: Minolta 5400 first impressions
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 16:29:06 +0000
I'll be sending Jez a CD sometime next week.  I should have said when I made
the offer to him that I would do the same for any other dyed-in-the-wool
Zuikoholics still on the film/digital fence -- that is, unless there's more
than a dozen or so of you.  Drop me a line off list if you're interested.  I'm
feeling generous today, for some unknown reason.  Hurry.  I'm sure it'll pass.

Walt

--
Everybody thinks they have a sense
of humor -- even people who don't.