[OM] Re: Fotheringhay Northamptonshire

Subject: [OM] Re: Fotheringhay Northamptonshire
From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 00:49:21 -0700
Velcro "self straps," perhaps, Chris? They've got one "side" of the
Velcro on one side of the strap, and the other "side" of the Velcro on
the other side of the strap, and a plastic sort of d-ring at one end.
Wrap around the object to be temporarily restrained and a suitable
restraint point, slip the free end through the ring, pull to tighten and
press back the free end against the loop of Velcro to "latch." (Much
easier to do than write) Available in various length/width combinations
and quite handy.

---
Scott Gomez