[OM] Re: Minolta 5400 first impressions

Subject: [OM] Re: Minolta 5400 first impressions
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 14:01:21 +0000
Jez,

I don't have that kind of space, and only my wife's computer is hooked up (so
far) to the DSL, so I obviously couldn't post a full, uncompressed 5400dpi
scan, most of which average about 100mb.  I will, however, be glad to burn you
a CD with a half dozen TIFF files of straight, un-happied-up scans.

Walt

--
Everybody thinks they have a sense
of humor -- even people who don't.