[OM] Re: Handy-dandy gadget!

Subject: [OM] Re: Handy-dandy gadget!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 18:56:48 -0700
I've had a similar one for some time. I've seen them with all sorts of
brand names on them. One of the lovely things about them is the daylight
balanced light, so you can actually see the color balance of the slide.
The one I have is smaller, lighter and thinner than yours, but has a
smaller lighted area of 4x5".

Yes, I know I've posted about my conversion to color neg film for a
digital scanning work flow. That doesn't mean I don't have a few slides
around from the past.

Moose