[OM] Re: Handy-dandy gadget!

Subject: [OM] Re: Handy-dandy gadget!
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 18:04:15 +0000
Well, yeah, like I said.

But it's teensy and light and infinitely portable and convenient and
battery-powered so it doesn't need to be tethered to an AC outlet and so forth.

I've still got a few thousand slides to work my way through, so I'm busy.  I'm
alternating a couple of sets of Ni-MH cells to power the little bugger -- lots
handier than the wall wart thing, you know.  In fact, this morning I used the
Camedia batteries.  Is that a transgression?  Am I in trouble now?

Walt

Walt

> It looks like a light box Walt...
>
> Chris
>
> On 19 Apr 2004, at 17:01, Walt Wayman wrote:

--snip within snip--
> > This little light box is 9.5 in. x 6 in. x 0.75 in., with a
> > 7 in. x 5 in. viewing area.  It runs two hours on batteries (4 AAs)
> > and comes with an AC adapter.
--snip before previous snip--