[OM] Re: OT: Airline Travel Bags

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Airline Travel Bags
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 13:39:34 -0700
This comes up all the time and I haven't said anything, and I am not
picking on Chris, but...

What does a Billingham or a Domke look like except a camera bag? And a
very expensive one. Does anyone think that anyone who snatches cameras
does not know all the bags?  Courier bags may be better, but unless you
look like a courier, young, lean and energetic...

Maybe a wig and a cosmetics bag. Hmm.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA