[OM] Re: OT: Airline Travel Bags

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Airline Travel Bags
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 13:20:15 -0700
I'm happy with this one: <http://www.mclassics.com/> It's a L*eica
bag...but works with OMs too!  :-)

I've only had it for a month or so, but it's well made, discreet and
handy if you don't like the bulk that padding adds. Not so good for
traveling though, when things are more likely to get knocked about. In
that case I'd add Domke wraps. It's not quite large enough for two
bodies _and_ five or six lenses, etc. but it will carry just about the
maximum I'd like to walk around with for a day:  a small water bottle,
an OM, three or four lenses (if they're not huge teles),  a flash, plus
film and filters, notebook, maps.

-Rob Harrison
Seattle