[OM] Re: Totally OT question about a Nik*n camera, please forgive me

Subject: [OM] Re: Totally OT question about a Nik*n camera, please forgive me
From: Gary Teller <gmteller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 22:46:56 -0400
Bill,

I just repaired an FE which had a shutter release problem.  Unless you want
to share the details of the problem with the list, write me off list with a
bit more info on what it does and doesn't do when you cock the shutter.  If
it's not the same problem as mine I might be able to put you or your friend
in touch with the guy in France who told me how to fix mine.  See, the
French are sometimes good for something (Sorry!)  He's fixed several FE's.

Uhhhhmmmmm...are the batteries in correctly?

Even if your friend doesn't fix it, put it up for auction as a parts, as is
body.  I've been tracking recent and current sales preparatory to selling
mine.  They fetch nice prices; the ones with problems don't do too badly
considering.

Gary