[OM] Re: Totally OT question about a Nik*n camera, please forgive me

Subject: [OM] Re: Totally OT question about a Nik*n camera, please forgive me
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 23:21:06 EDT
NSURIT@xxxxxxx writes:

> A friend has a Nikon FE which I am going to put on ebay for him.
-------------------

Bill...Bill... Bill...     (shaking my head)......

.....You don't have to lie to us about your "friend"....... some here on the
OM list might even go so far as to say it's OK to have one (and only one) SLR
body other than an Olympus.....*I'd* like to point out that you are headed in
the right direction ( back on the road to Zuikoholism ) by admitting that you
strayed, and deciding to put the thing on ebay.....remember, a member of the
ZA (Zuikoholics Anonymous) support group is only a few mouse clicks
away.....now, take a deeeep cleansing breath, go to ebay.com and click on "Sell
Your
Item."

George S.