[OM] Re: OT Rant: No more $$ to Europe!

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Rant: No more $$ to Europe!
From: "Daniel Tan" <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 14:46:32 +1000
There actually isn't any difference - it's labelled like that to conform
to a convention or standard. The AC wave can start on either the
negative side or the positive. Since the machine can deal with both
(it's an AC machine), it won't be wrong at any time.
For USA, SG plugs, the plug is reversible - you can plug it in anyway
you want.
For Malaysia, Australia/NZ, possibly Europe (I've never seen the power
connector) there are live, neutral, ground configured in a specific
manner.

Daniel Tan