[OM] I didn't send the email about Document

Subject: [OM] I didn't send the email about Document
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 08:50:19 EDT
There is an email which says, re: Document, and shows me as being the sender.
 There are several others which have the same message.  Although my computer
was on, I was soundly asleep at the time it was sent.  The message in the
message was something like "This is the file".  my assumption is that someone
is
up to some mischief and these messages are the results.  Is this perhaps part
of the virus discussion which has been going around the past few days?  Bill
Barber