[OM] Re: [OM]Calling Enablers

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM]Calling Enablers
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 07:55:56 -0300

> >What gear are you looking for? The benefit of many eyes, and qualified
one's
> >at that. I am already able to put list members names on various gear I,ve
> >been able to get, I've already posted my thankyou's, and I would add that
> >those assisted purchases were all high quality and reasonable in price.
> >
> >What are you looking for?

I've bought from several list members in the past. I've always had excellent
experiences buying from list members. There a few things I would buy at the
right price, not that I really need them for the way I shoot, but just to
try some of the ordinary things that I don't yet have, or need to fill in
blanks.
Winder 2
50/1.4 > 1,100,000
panel for t20
coiled cord t0.6 ?? (you know the one I mean, connects t32 to OM2s :-)
1:1, 1:4, 1:14 screen
a real box and tweezers for a screen

Wayne