[OM] Re: [OM]Calling Enablers

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM]Calling Enablers
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 23:33:41 -0700
Not a lot of OM stuff that I really want and don't already have. Of
course there are a lot of them that I don't have, but can't really
imagine using having once played with them. Things like the great whites
or OM-3(Ti) would just be shelf sitters. This is mostly a list of things
I'd likely pick up at the right price, rather than things I'm actively
seeking.

Things I find intriguing and would buy at a decent price:
200/5 MC (Long, tiny and almost mythically rare)
Kiron 28-210/4 (Still looking for the perfect all-round lens.)
80/4 and matching CU attachment. (I like macro and have the bellows and
65-116, why not?)
Focusing rail (Already have the stage)

Lenses that would have to be a bargain:
16/3.5  (Use the 18/3.5 very seldom, what am I thinking?)
1.4xA (Only have 1 lens it fits and don't use it often, what am I thinking?)
Tamron SP 180/2.5 (At least it would be another lens the 1.4xA would
fit. But I have the fabulous SP 80-200/2.8, what am I thinking?)

Moose