[OM] Re: OT A2, was OM-E-System Adapter status in the U.S.

Subject: [OM] Re: OT A2, was OM-E-System Adapter status in the U.S.
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 00:39:49 -0700
At 11:06 PM 4/9/2004 -0700, Moose wrote:
> >We went to Keeble and Shucat today and picked up, ah, an A2 (with Ken as
> >one of its users of the A1, it has to be good :-) ).
> >
>As in purchased, or as in toyed with?  This instead of a DSLR for your
>wife? I'd love a user report.

Bought it. Main reasons: IS system, nice control layout, nice EVF/LCD, and
it can use studio flash! Haven't used it much yet but delight to find a DOF
preview function.

We will be competing in the Tai Chi tournament tomorrow/today/Saturday.
Will see how it works then. Expect to read a report in a day or two, unless
anti-digital faction kicks me off :-)

use richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)