[OM] OT M605 and Multigrade

Subject: [OM] OT M605 and Multigrade
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 18:07:01 +1000
G'day Zuiks,

I've gone retro and dug out twenty five year old darkroom gear to process
B&W again. As well, I bought a secondhand Durst M605 enlarger with the
colour mixing head. So when using Ilford Multgrade I simply put the filters
in the little drawer according to contrast requirements. Except there's no
'little drawer'!

Question: Can I use all or some of the colour wheels instead of the
Multigrade filters for different contrast results?

Any suggestions or even caustic admonitions would be most welcome.

John,
Sydney, Oz.