[OM] Re: Tamron SP 17mm f3.5

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron SP 17mm f3.5
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 02:44:04 -0600
Hi Walt:

This just happened to me earlier today out by a river with a 72mm polarizer
on my 180/2.8. It was getting darker, so I wanted to remove it, and it was
on tight. No rubber bands on hand. I was using my Domke F6 bag and
remembered that it has two inwoven rubberized strips along the inside of the
shoulder strap. I wrapped the shoulder strap around the polarizer,
positioning one of the rubberized strips on the threaded half of the
polarizer and that worked really well as the strip is just wide enough to
stick to the filter, the rest of the cloth strap caused no friction on the
lens barrel.

Gord