[OM] Re: Processor advice for handling OM images

Subject: [OM] Re: Processor advice for handling OM images
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 21:18:43 -0800
My experience is with a Polaroid 4000dpi. No experience with a 2700,
but I was just passing on what I have seen people write who have had
experience with both. Nice to hear I did not waste my money.  :-)

16 bit gains some smoothness in the image. All you have to do is look
at the histogram after adjusting the exposure level of the same image
in 8 and 16 bit modes to see the difference.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA