[OM] Re: Processor advice for handling OM images

Subject: [OM] Re: Processor advice for handling OM images
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 11:53:22 +0800
For most shots you won't get the max out of the potential achievable with a
35mm system, in my experience 6MP is very comparable over 90% of the case.
My experience told me RVP is noticeable better than 6MP DC and RDP III is
already very marginal, I'm talking about resolution only actually the tonal
quality of 10D is much better than both. Film is the biggest limitation
here, everyone has experience in good quality SLR DC know the difference,
you won't see any grain at low ISO. Extra pixel doesn't mean anything if
they contain no extra information.

You have mentioned 210MB file with 5400dpi, it must be at 16 bit, a easy
math.

C.H.Ling