[OM] Re: Why E1 over others?

Subject: [OM] Re: Why E1 over others?
From: "IanG" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 11:23:58 +0100
And, on the E-1, from the same source

'It seems to me that history is about to repeat itself. Olympus was the
champion of the failed but elegant little half-frame format of the 1960's,
and now appears to be heading down the same path. A shame really, because
the E-1 is a very fine camera in many ways, and deserves better than to be
built around a format that, like half-frame, may turn out to be just a
footnote in the history of photography'

Regards
Ian