[OM] Re: Camera leather

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera leather
From: Gary Edwards <zuikowarriors@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 15:47:34 -0800 (PST)
I recently covered my banged-up, brassy black workhorse OM-1N in red-mark
lizard.  Cool.  Working camera with taste.

I was amazed at the quality of the fit.  Only problem was that I had a hard
time finding the Olympus installation instructions.  Guess I don't visualize
sequences the same way Morgan did when he laid out the hyperlink path - but I'm
often at odds with that sort of thing.  ;-)

Gary Edwards

Richard Hawkins <rhawkin3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It has been sometime since I visited Morgan Sparks
http://www.cameraleather.com/ website. I checked it out today and was surprise
and the addition of some new leathers that are available. Some good looking
leathers there, some very bold. some rather elegant, but some for about every
taste. I couldn't help myself, I ordered a Indian Red Kid Skin (goat) for my
recently acquired mint minus OM1N.