[OM] Re: Camera leather

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera leather
From: Donald MacDonald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 23:42:44 +0100
On Fri, 2 Apr 2004 17:36:41 -0500, Richard Hawkins
<rhawkin3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm curious have any other members order from Morgan and if so how many
> leather kits? I have always been pleased with thhe quality and fit of
> his leathers, Isuppose that why I'm a repeat customer.

I haven't, yet, but have a couple of black bodies that could do with new
covers. And a dent in an OM1n prism housing that could do with tapping
out...

Oh, and (OT Alert) a Kowa Super 66 that needs covering, too. Maybe I could
persuade Morgan to do a one-off..?

So much to do, so little money...

D.

--