[OM] Re: Scan sizes, was Unbelievable Conversion on OM 2S

Subject: [OM] Re: Scan sizes, was Unbelievable Conversion on OM 2S
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 06:17:58 +0100
Good question Moose.  It was Winsor who put me onto a third-party
plugin (i.e freeware) some time ago.  I would send you a copy of mine
except that I use Mac OSX.  Let me know if I can help in this regard.

I am now looking for the Adobe version, since Winsor implied in his
last post that that would be faster.  From information that I have
seen, dated Feb 03, it was a bundle of JP2000 and a Raw decoder.  I
don't suppose anyone knows how to access these on the Adobe site?  I
have tried sending them a message on their site without a reply.

Chris

On 2 Apr 2004 , at 3:26, Moose wrote:

> Thanks, the one I played with a couple of years ago didn't have that
> option. I was very impressed with the quality, but didn't see much use
> for it until most browsers could view it. I remember getting a viewing
> plug-in, but don't know if it carried through when I updated Netscape.
>
> Which one do you have and where did you get it?
>
> Moose
>
> ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
>> Moose
>>
>> When you use this format, you have the choice of qualities or
>> 'lossless'.  I should have expected that to fulfill its description.
>> Are you telling me that this dialogue box is an out and out liar? ;-)
>>
>> Chris

> To contact the list admins:
> mailto:olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx?subject="Olympus List Problem"

<|_:-)_|>