[OM] Re: Dead Pets And Gelatin

Subject: [OM] Re: Dead Pets And Gelatin
From: Philippe Le Zuikomane <zuikomane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 12:38:42 -0600
The Chinese might argue that human waste is a better fertilizer than
human remains. As a young diplomat in China, my late grandfather once
went for a bicycle ride on a narrow lane in the countryside, painfully
aware of the penalty should he ever fall off his bike and land into
the field only a couple of feet away. "8^O

Phil

On 17:09, James N. McBride wrote:

>In the end our true value is that of fertilizer. I really dislike
>the American practice of putting bodies in concrete vaults. I know
>it keeps the cemetery lawns level but then we can't even be useful
>as fertilizer. Cemeteries are a waste of real estate too. Sometimes
>the so-called primitive societies have things figured out much
>better than the more sophisticated folks. /jmac

===
(The fledgling Zuikomaniac formerly known as Humbert Humbert)
===