[OM] Re: OT Dead Pets And Gelatin

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Dead Pets And Gelatin
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 14:44:18 +0000
Andrew, pay attention, please.  I've said it before and I'll say it again: I am
NOT a redneck.  I'm a hillbilly.  There is a difference.

The pejorative, albeit descriptive, term "redneck" refers to people of the
white persuasion who toil out in the fields under the hot summer sun, which
turns their necks a reddish color from the continual sunburn.

I grew up on the banks of the Little Tennessee River in the foothills of the
Great Smoky Mountains.  Our still was deep in the woods, so we spent most of
our time in the shade.  We only risked sunburn when we came out to fish, attend
a hootenanny, or give Yankee tourists bad directions at the fillin' station.

And I tried some of that Fosters stuff a while back.  Personally, I think y'all
ought to pour it back in the Kangaroo.

Walt