[OM] Re: The Harrison Ross Poll LAST CALL

Subject: [OM] Re: The Harrison Ross Poll LAST CALL
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 08:31:08 -0400
35/2.8
50/1.8
100/2.8

These make a very economical kit that is small, makes a light-weight kit for
carrying, and practically covers almost any situation that I encounter.
(Bring along a Vivitar 2x macro converter and you are covered even for
decent macro and tele) Put any of these 3 lenses on a tripod, and you have
the best you can practically expect from most any lens. They are small and
non-intimidating for shooting people. Did I mention they are cheap to buy? I
like top quality especially when it is cheap. They are better than a zoom
for me for travelling. If one were to quit, which I've never experienced, I
can still take pics.
Wayne