[OM] Re: OT - Seasonal Exchanges

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - Seasonal Exchanges
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 17:18:51 +1100
That's the problem I meant - floods in October, hot spell in early
November and then dull and cool until Christmas. November is late
'spring.'
Synny actually has higher rainfall - it just takes a bit longer to
fall down here.
You would no doubt be aware of the intense rivalry between the two
cities (y'know, like Melbourne is a serious place and Sydney is the
Emerald City - all flash and dash). This could get nasty.
AndrewF