[OM] Re: ( OM ) Exchanges

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) Exchanges
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 02:36:51 -0700
It's too damn warm here. The snow is melting fast and I'm not finished
playing in it. It has melted down three feet in the last week at the cabin
and the road in is a sea of mud. We're going to go back up there
tomorrow....hope we don't get buried in the gunk. We can actually ski all
year around here but you have to climb higher to find the snow when it gets
warm. Most of the ski lifts close the middle of April even if there is snow
because they have too few customers. Today was the last day for our little
local ski area. /jmac