[OM] Re: Why go digital??

Subject: [OM] Re: Why go digital??
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 22:45:10 -0500
Imagine a car intelligent enough that it can navigate by itself, even if you
fall asleep. Imagine it ran on renewable biomass and generated no exhaust
(OK, some, but nontoxic). Imagine it came with a beautiful leather exterior,
waterproof in any weather.

The technology is here - we could do it today. ;-)

wishing I had one,
Andrew

(where do you want to go today?)