[OM] Re: Lube

Subject: [OM] Re: Lube
From: "Ali" <farali@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 21:56:10 -0500
or here:

http://www.edromney.com/toolp_e.html

HOW TO LUBRICATE A CAMERA

Watch oil and grease are good for cameras too-used by the best repair
people. Synthetic watch oil which we sell does not stick shutters in cold
weather. Be careful not to over lubricate. Put only a drop on a gear
spindles, none on gear teeth. Use grease fo parts under much presure, just a
tiny bit! We sell only the finest Moebius Swiss lubricants. Silicone spray
and moly used in cars and electronics also can be used. Buy elsewhere.

MOBIOUS WATCH OIL 2ccm btl.
This is synthetic lubricant. Apply with hypodermic or with a drop held
between the points of your tweezer. OL-216....$19

MOBIOUS MOLY GREASE for heavier parts. 20ccm btl. OL-212....$18