[OM] Re: Fill-Flash Questions

Subject: [OM] Re: Fill-Flash Questions
From: gries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 16:12:05 -0600
When shooting in Auto mode like that I would fiddle with the aperture until it
reads just below the bracketed 60 and let the flash do the rest.  The problem
is that the camera is looking for correct exposure from what will be reflected,
so the face will get blown out.

I think manual GN is the only way to get it accurate.

There is also the Bryhn chart method:

http://www.fys.uio.no/~tbryhn/projects/F280chart.html