[OM] Re: Double secret *Bay auction

Subject: [OM] Re: Double secret *Bay auction
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 21:41:54 -0500
At least his identity checks out.  The seller, Ron, wrote that the equipment
belonged to his Stepfather, Robert Oakes.  I did a search on Google and came
across a Washington Post article about Robert indicating that he was a
photographer for National Geographic.  He passed away in January of this year
and one of his survivors is a son, Ronald Everest Baylis Jr. of Green Cove
Springs, Fla..

Richard