[OM] Re: Double secret *Bay auction

Subject: [OM] Re: Double secret *Bay auction
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 13:58:31 -0500
George,

I don't know the seller but just to offer a bit of info in the seller's
defense, here is what he wrote to me in response to my inquiry on the 21/2.0:

Richard - While I'm not an expert, the lens was kept in a leather lens case
(included but not listed in the auction) and shows no sign of abrasions,
nicks or fungus.  The aperture leaves seem to move perfectly when the
buttons are pushed and seems to focus smoothly as well.  It looks perfectly
clear, scratch/dust free and in excellent condition.

Thanks for your interest, Ron

Richard