[OM] Re: Doing a GB

Subject: [OM] Re: Doing a GB
From: Gary Edwards <zuikowarriors@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 05:59:39 -0800 (PST)
Wayne,

I like the first image very, very much.  Great mood and beautiful handling of a
potentially static scene.  I think the off-center placement of the green brush
really makes the composition, and the lighting brings out the textures.

The second image doesn't work as well for me but I think it's good try.  I did
learn something from it.  When I opened it up in Photoshop to look at the
histogram, the image came up much less contrasty and brighter than it did in
IE6.  I need to check into my settings in each package.

Gary

Wayne Harridge <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

G'day Zuiks,

Well I've been inspired by Graham Battison's regular posting of links to
images on this list, so I'm doing the same. Here are a few from last
week:

http://lrh.structuregraphs.com/diary-20040310.htm

http://lrh.structuregraphs.com/diary-20040312.htm

I hope to put up something new each week which you can find by following
the "Diary" link from http://lrh.structuregraphs.com

There's also a few new sections on the site, "Belgrave" and "Grant &
Selina", any comments welcome.

...Wayne

Wayne Harridge
Ivanhoe, Victoria, Australia