[OM] Re: Last Sundays' Walk

Subject: [OM] Re: Last Sundays' Walk
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 23:39:46 -0000
Ravilious is an unusual name, and I just checked what I suspected:- James is
the son of Eric Ravilious, a noted and admired war artist killed (on active
service) in 1942.  An exhibition of his work at the Imperial War museum in
London closed a month ago http://tinyurl.com/2pxwn From what I have seen of
Eric's work, I am quite sure that James' work will be worth close attention.
And from what I have seen of *your* work, Graham, I am sure you *will* be
interested!

Thanks for your eloquent story - I enjoyed reading it, but wish that you
could limit your talents to silver halide ;-)  NB - 'could', not 'would' -
keep up the good work in both image and words.

Piers