[OM] Re: Flying with Tripod

Subject: [OM] Re: Flying with Tripod
From: Humbert Humbert <0humbert0humbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 06:22:01 -0600
Bill -- We are not living by the rules that mass murderers wrote for
us but by those written by those who let them get through and have
been covering their hind parts ever since. And if you think we're much
safer as a result, think again. Have a look at the cargo in that
passenger plane, for starters. Or read about the DIA agent whose
career was shredded because she dared to warn, early on, about the
madmen in Afghanistan.

Phil